Tuesday, July 12, 2011

San Diego

Okay back to our trip. We finally made it to California!!! Yahoo! What a trip! At least now we can say that we drove across the country. :)

When we got to California we were able to spend some time with my parents and my brothers. My parents flew up from Hawaii and we had a blast!

We ate a lot, laughed a lot and just enjoyed all being together.
In all the years that I lived in San Diego I never went to the San Diego fair which I guess is one of the biggest there is. We took the kids there and they had a blast. There was a petting zoo there and Leila was fearless she walked right up to all the animals and wanted to touch them. She even tried feeding them.
Tale on the other hand just wanted to admire them from afar, but he had so much fun on the rides. Of course he didn't want to go on any of them by himself and just about all of them pregnant women couldn't ride so Tahri took him. He wanted to go on this one sooo bad, I was surprised. He really liked it.
Poor Leila had to watch from the sidelines.

I was able to go on this one because it was so low key, Tale still loves his trains. More pool time!
Tale loved getting thrown in the air by his uncle. I was so surprised.

1 comment:

lauracritchfield said...

umm..I never know you are having kids until the announcement of the birth comes..lol. When is this one due? You guys are going to have your hands full...I can only just handle my two I couldn't imagine having another one on top.. BUT..many people do it..hahahah - that's my word of encouragement.