Saturday, October 30, 2010

Buttermilk Falls Park

Every Wednesday we get to hang out with Norah and her mom. I love my playdates because Tale is entertained and I get someone to hang out with too. And of course Leila is always a trooper either in her stroller or my arms. This Wednesday it was beautiful! Playdates are usually at my house but today since it was so nice we decided to go out and play. We ended up going to buttermilk falls park and it was a good one. Both kids had a lot of fun there. They have a big kid and little kid area, here Tale is at the big kid area. I was nervous because there weren't any guards around this rock which lead to the top of the slide. Tale loved climbing it and going down the slide but I just wanted him to go to the other park. It was making me so nervous because he kept slipping and with me being able to only be on one side of the rock I was scared he would fall of the other. But he wanted no help and wanted to get up there fast. I finally convinced him after like 10 trips to go back to the little kid playground.

No comments: