Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What did I do!!!!


So there will no longer be:
Hair in the eyes
Ponytails or pins
Or crazy wet hair
Because today Tale went from
To.................
AHHH I can't believe I finally found the courage to cut his hair!! What did I do? I turned my cute baby boy into a handsome big boy!! Oh I just love his new cut but I am still trying to get use to it. He looks so different to me now and I even think he is acting different now too. I sure do miss his curls but hopefully now people will stop saying how cute SHE is. hahaha........He totally looks like a little boy now. Thanks Roo, you did awesome! Tale did not like getting his hair cut.

4 comments:

Audrey Molifua said...

He does look different but he looks so cute either way.

Julie said...

I love love LOVE it! Course he's cute any way, but he looks so handsome :)

Lindsey Hicks said...

I love it but I do think it is time to grieve over his lost babyhood. He looks so grown up.

Paty said...

He looks really cute with his new do (he looked cute before too). It just amazes me how a haircut can make such a difference in making a kid look bigger.