Saturday, October 16, 2010

Strike!

Today we went bowling. Tale was going crazy with all the bowling balls, he couldn't keep his hands off of them. I was surprised at how well he did though, he listened really good. He waited for his turn, he didn't throw a fit when he had to wait, and he didn't go chasing the ball down the lane. :)

Here he is admiring his roll. Tale and Tucker taking their last roll. How cute are the their bowling shoes? I feel bad that I never get any pictures of Leila because she is always just in the background hanging out. So we got one of just us girls. :)

5 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

He looks so adorable and small in that bowling alley. I hate bowling (because I'm terrible) but it looks like you guys had fun.

Julie said...

yeah, Tale was so good! Even with Tucker throwing a fit that it wasn't always his turn...! haha. Seriously, I was way impressed with Tale too :)
That was so fun! We need to do that more often.

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh I would hardly call Tuckers tantrums one, Tale is out of control when he has them.

robin said...

kehaul, i haven't checked your blog in a while and i haven't congratulated you yet on your baby girl! she is BEAUTIFUL! those sears pictures are gorgeous.

congratulations and enjoy your last year at cornell. it goes so fast...

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Bowling is a great idea! I'm filing that one away for some cold winter day...