Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

We started off Halloween with going to the science center for their spooky center, it was so crowded but we ran into a few of our friends. Bad mommy forgot the camera! so no pixs. Then we had the branch party. Leila got dressed up as a cow.
Tale got dressed up as a little emperor. My dad went to Hong Kong and brought him back this cute outfit, I wish he would leave the hat on because it was so cute with it on, but as you can see it was a struggle to keep it on him.
He hates long sleeves so he didn't like wearing the top too much either. Here he is with a few of his friends. Graham won the scariest costume.
But he put his shirt back on once I told him he could get candy. ha! He loved knocking on the doors and getting candy. He held on to his pale the whole night! He wouldn't share his candy with ANYONE! Little stinker!
There were 3 witches at the party, here are two of them.
They had donuts at the party and I was like waiting for them to put it out. Then they said it was for a game, so of course I had to play. ha! So Lindsey joined in with me. I ended up winning but by default. I was the last to have the donut not fall off the string. So not really a win, but I did end up getting the donut and they gave me a big candy bar for it too. so I'll take it. :). Tahri said his costume was man married to a witch. ha! It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I totally missed the donut eating. So glad someone captured the moment. You were one foxy witch by the way.

Audrey Molifua said...

Tale looks so cute in his costume!!