Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

This weekend we went pumpkin picking with the Bechtholds and Tale had so much fun looking for the perfect pumpkin. He kept trying to get his dad to break off every one and bring it home with us. He was so cute. We finally got him to settle on one. We found one for Leila too, but as you can tell she couldn't care less. ha! I'm not sure what we are going to do with them, this is the first time that I've ever bought a pumpkin. :)
How cute are these boys???? I didn't do a very good job at hiding myself. haha......

2 comments:

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love Tale's new hair...it is darling! What are you guys going to do for Christmas? Are you coming to Idaho?

Julie said...

We had so much fun with you guys!
(You should let Tale paint and put stickers on his...Tucker loved it..come over for paints and stickers if you want, I have a bunch)