Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Leila at 2

What a bad mommy I am.  I didn't take any pictures of my baby girl on her birthday.  I did do a video of her blowing out the candles and everyone signing to her, but I can't figure out how to put that on.  But I can't believe no pictures!!!  She shares a birthday with one of her cousins, so we decided to do a joint birthday party.  Just a small one with family.  The fun thing about summer birthdays is that you have so many options.  Since it was such a hot day, we went to the lake.  We bbq'ed and swam and had a good time. Leila had such a good time.  She was a little booger because she didn't get her nap, so I was trying very hard to make her happy.  For the most part she just got everything she wanted so she was pretty happy.  

This is a picture of my baby girl with her crazy hair!  It is so many different lengths so it is hard to put up, but so crazy if it is down.  I just love this picture because sometimes she is so not into pictures and other times she wants me to snap away. This one she wanted me to take pictures of her.  And usually she makes funny looking faces because she says cheese, but this time she just smiled and kept it until I said I got a good one.  She is so funny.  
 We got her a tricycle for her birthday, a used one from craigslist, and she figured it out right away.  She wants to ride it all the time!  It is so cute watching her try to keep up with her brother.  She is also way into dresses right now, she has to wear one everyday.
 Her gigi and papa sent her packages like everyday.  She got spoiled by them.  My dad sent her a box of just dresses and she was in heaven.  She got so many cute things.

She is growing up so fast.  She definitely has a little personality on her.  She copies so many things we do especially when it comes to discipline.  It is so cute to hear her shout out, go to your bed, shut your mouth, you want sasa?  Haha, I know it is so bad for her to do those things but she is so cute doing it I can't help it. I love it especially when she tells her daddy that.  haha, I just want to laugh and grab her and tell her how cute she is, but I know I have to tell her she can't talk like that.  She is totally into mermaids right now, Dora, dolls, reading and being the boss.  Oh I just love this little girl.  Happy birthday baby girl.  

2 comments:

Tali and Cheka Ngatuvai said...

So beautiful!! Hope to see you guys soon, I feel like I never see you when I'm in Idaho!! Booo you!! LoL Love you guys!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

oh my HECK!! She totally growing up, I'm dying that we haven't seen you in so long! She's gorgeous just like mommy. Happy birthday Leila!