Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tavita Family Reunion


About a month ago the kids and I went to a family reunion in Utah.  This was seriously the worst and best trip for me.  Tahri was unable to make it because he was in charge of Relay for Life in Idaho Falls that weekend so the kids and I went by ourselves.  The ride wasn't too bad but I swear I almost drove off the road a few times because driving and trying to keep kids happy can be pretty challenging.  :)

Anyways, the kids were really attached to me and so it was pretty hard to do anything.  Tale finally started venturing out and having fun with all the other kids but the girls would cry bloody murder if anyone tried to talk to them.  But it was so fun to see my family.

Leila loved running up and rolling down this hill.  I thought she was so cute. One of the days was a park day and we got to play games, bbq and just enjoy each other.  I was a little bitter this day because I wanted to compete in all the games but my kids wouldn't let me.  ERRRR..........
 These pictures are a little out of order.  But the first day we all met at the church for introductions, family history and dinner.  We drove straight there so that is why my kids look all funky.  The picture in the background was the design on our shirts so everyone got a picture in front of it. Tale wanted to have his own photo shoot so we went back so I could take his picture.
 It was soooo hot this day and so Leila didn't mind jumping in the pool.  The games are going on in the background and everytime I tried to slip away she would jump out of the pool to get me.  ha!  But isn't she cute?
 This family reunion was on my grandmother's side.  It was her and all her siblings and their families so it was a big reunion.  There was 9 of them and just about all their kids came.  This is a picture of my grandparents with my brother and some of our cousins.
 Our Anaheim family.  When we lived in California we would get together all the time with them.  Whitney was like 5 and now she is all grown up!  I sure do miss them.
 Just a picture of me and the kids.  This is pretty much how I was the whole reunion.  The crazy mom with 3 kids.  hahaha, Tylana and Leila hanging all over me.  Tale every now and then.
 I just thought Leila was so cute in this picture.
 My brother Josh flew out from California with his new baby Jahkoa.  He was like dad of the year to everyone.  But really he was.  He took his boy everywhere and was just the best with him.
 The biggest reason I decided to take on the challenge of travelling with 3 kids was because of this man, my dad!  He is the best and there was no way I was going to miss an opportunity to see him.  Tale was just so excited to see him and wanted to be with him all the time.  My dad lives in Hawaii and I hardly get to see him.  Love you dad!
 My brother and my cousin Will cheating.  haha, can you tell they aren't tied anymore?  Hahaha, what a fun time!

No comments: