Sunday, August 19, 2012

Some Summer 2012 Fun

This has been a really hot summer!  It sucks not have AC, so we have been spending a lot of time outdoors. And while summer is like my favorite season, I think i'm really looking forward to the fall.  But it is one of my other favorite seasons.  

Here is Tylana going after the slurpee.  She loved it, and then got it all over the place.  
 Leila was so funny, she just kept saying suntan mom, out of my sun mom, off my mat.  I was like what the...where did she get this from.  But she was so cute!
 We spend a lot of time at the pool too.  How cute is she with all the swimming gear, which none of it belongs to us.  hahaha, I think she just started picking up stuff that was on the side of the pool.  I would tell her to put it back but then a kid would come over and say it's okay she can play with it.  I guess you just get what you want when you are cute.  :)
 We also go to a splash park and here are the cousins warming up on the concrete because us mommies won't give them a towel.  hahaha.........
 Leila at the splash pad with her cousin vika.
 Ice-cream after naps.
 Free snow cones at Ammon Day!  This was such a fun day, they had free bouncy houses, free cotton candy, free brunch, free popcorn and free sunscreen.  Oh and the public pool was free that day too, but we went home for naps instead.
 More splash park pictures

 And of course we have to stop for cupcakes after mommy's walk.

No comments: