Monday, August 13, 2012

Prom

Best husband!  So here in Idaho, one of the radio stations hosts a second chance prom.  My sister in law decided she was going so we all jumped on the idea too.  Well the girls, we had to convince our husbands but knowing that they were going to score after this prom was a big incentive.  hahaha...........But I was so surprised that my husband agreed to go and didn't throw a big fit about it.  

We started our night out at Red Robin
 A few of the people that we went with.
 And of course the prom picture.
It was such a fun night.  I even went over to my sister-in-laws house to get ready. I was so excited to see Tahri and have him see me in my make up and dress.  The music was not that bad, and there was quite a few people there.  Some were dressed up in actual prom attire but most came in Sunday best.  It was so cute to see some of the older couples there.  They were so cute and so in love still.  It sure was nice to get all dressed up and have a night out with my hubby.

3 comments:

Julie said...

hahahaha oh man I love it! That last picture is perfect. and KEHAU you are so gorgeous!! smokin' hot. Looks like so much fun :)

Julie said...

just got caught up on your blog--yay for new posts! I love all the new pictures, your kids are looking so grown up and I'm DYING that I haven't even met Tylana yet! I miss watching our kids play together. Boo.
I'm so happy that you guys are feeling settled though. That's great!! Sorry that move was so horrible. We'll never use that company. ha. I miss you lots Kehau! Tucker still talks about Tale every once in a while. Tell everyone hi from us!

Lindsey Hicks said...

You look amazing!